概要:When I grow up I‘ll work with animals. I don‘t know which job yet.我长大了要和动物在一起工作,但我还不确定是哪一个。Maybe like my brother, he‘s a special vet.可能会像我哥哥一样,他是一名特殊的兽医。He looks after scary snakes, some just out of eggs.他负责照看恐怖吓人的蛇,有些还是刚刚从蛋里出来。He says that they are easy as they don‘t have any legs.他说照看蛇其实很容易,因为它们没有腿。My father is a scientist. He works to save rare birds.我的父亲是一位科学家。他的工作是拯救稀有的鸟类。Some are really clever, and can even say some words.有一些鸟真的很聪明,甚至会说一些话。My mother is a d
小学英语:长大后我想成为什么,标签:五年级英语复习,http://www.youer8.com
When I grow up I‘ll work with animals. I don‘t know which job yet.
我长大了要和动物在一起工作,但我还不确定是哪一个。
Maybe like my brother, he‘s a special vet.
可能会像我哥哥一样,他是一名特殊的兽医。
He looks after scary snakes, some just out of eggs.
他负责照看恐怖吓人的蛇,有些还是刚刚从蛋里出来。
He says that they are easy as they don‘t have any legs.
他说照看蛇其实很容易,因为它们没有腿。
My father is a scientist. He works to save rare birds.
我的父亲是一位科学家。他的工作是拯救稀有的鸟类。
Some are really clever, and can even say some words.
有一些鸟真的很聪明,甚至会说一些话。
My mother is a dog groomer. She loves dogs, big or small.
我的母亲是一位狗狗化妆师。她十分喜爱狗,无论是大的还是小的。
Once she styled a poodle, it looked just like a ball.
有一次她为一只卷毛狮子狗做造型,后来那只狗看上去就像一只球。
My sister, she trains dolphins. They practise in the pool.
我的姐姐,是海豚训练师。他们在游泳池里训练。
She hears them talk and sing - that sounds really cool!
她听海豚们说话、唱歌--那听上去真是太酷了!
So many animal jobs to choose but which one‘s right for me?
有那么多有关动物的工作让我选择,但哪一个才适合我呢?
Because I‘m only 10 years old, I‘ll have towait and see.
不过因为我只有十岁,就只好以后等着瞧啦